Sunny Santa Monica?
Santa Monica is named after the Christian saint MONICA.
Moving to the beach side city of Santa Monica? Known for the surf and the sand, high bluffs and beaches, Santa Monica is also the home of the historic Santa Monica pier. But why do some many people flock to this sun city? Besides the sunshine, Santa Monica has a varied economy with lots of opportunity. Below are 9 statistics you MUST KNOW before you move to Santa Monica:
TOP 9 STATS
- Population – 87,563
- Average Age – 39.3
- Median Income – $86,084
- Median Home Value$ – 1,000,001
- The economy of Santa Monica, CA employs 52.7k people
- The largest industries in Santa Monica, CA are Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services (10,867 people)
- Information (6,290 people)
- Health Care & Social Assistance (5,550 people),
- Highest paying industries are Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting ($155,268), Utilities ($113,125), and Finance & Insurance ($99,286).
Moving to sANTA mONICA?
Moovit4now moving company provides top-rated, 5-star local and long-distance moving services to California and to our neighbors in Burbank. Our fun, friendly and professional services is second to none. Unrivaled is our passion for top-tier customer service and our quest to deliver an unforgettable moving experience. Our highly trained team of professional movers and well-maintained, studio-grade, professional moving trucks are ready willing and able to accommodate the most challenging of moves.
For a complimentary rate quote, and for daily and weekly promotions, give us a call!
Thank you for your consideration and time!
Helping you move the things you love… MOOVIT4NOW.