- Approximately 35 million people move each year in the U.S. – 1 in 4 adults.
- June, July and August have been, and will remain, the three most popular (and most expensive) months to move as most consumer plans moves around the school years.
- February has had the fewest amount of moves every year since 2004 – with the exception of 2008 when November recorded the fewest moves as a result of the 2008 economic crisis
MORE MOVING FACTS
- The top three inbound moving states in 2014 were Florida, Texas, California
- The top three outbound moving states in 2014 were California, New York, Florida
- The Moving Industry consists of 7,000 companies operating at 13,900 locations primarily providing moving and storage services for household and office goods.
FACTS ABOUT CALIFORNIA
Looking to move to California? MOOVIT4NOW can help!
So if you have an UPCOMING LOCAL or LONG DISTANCE MOVE or if you need SHORT TERM STORAGE, please give us a call TODAY instant for an Instant Quote! Or for added convenience, you can also use our Quote Request FORM and a moving coordinator will prepare a custom rate for you.
MOOVIT4NOW provides local and long distance moves to Southern California and its surrounding areas! Our fast, friendly and professional services is second to none. We are passionate about servicing you and providing you with an unforgettable moving experience. Our highly trained team of professional movers and well maintained small fleet of professional moving trucks are ready willing and able to accommodate the most challenging of moves.
Helping you move the things you love….MOOVIT4NOW